This is me going up a steep tight high, it is pretty much impossible to walk up.
Friday, January 9, 2015
How to be a Motocross Rider: The Throttle
When your riding you have to make sure you using the throttle correctly. " I've made countless mistakes just because I used to much throttle or not enough throttle"(Betman 41). I myself have crashed quiet a few times just because I was too scared to give it more gas. Betman explains many ways to practice your throttle play." To become a good rider you must know how to use the throttle the best you can. A few ways you can do this is by going up steep hills, riding through rocky trails, and riding tight trails. This will teach you when and when not to give it throttle"(Betman 45). I started using these tips and ever since I've been able to control my bike better and I rarely crash anymore.
Labels:
Last Year
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment