Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Finals Desert

Finals are here, and stress is upon us. A good way to resolve stress is a good, sweet, and healthy desert! I don't know about you, but when ever I feel angry or stressed, I tend to eat something sweet to calm myself down, but I usually do not eat a healthy sweet. Today, we will be making something sweet and healthy, an Apple Delight!

To make Apple Delight, we need:


  • 4 apples, washed, peeled
  • 1 tablespoon lemon juice
  • 1 tablespoon honey
  • 1/2 cup dates, pitted and chopped
  • 1 cup yogurt
  • chopped nuts for garnish
(Albright 275)


The making of this desert is fairly simple, you only need to "cut apples and shred into a large bowl" (Albright 275), blend the lemon juice, honey, yogurt, and dates together. Serve with chopped nuts as a desert or salad (Albright 275). 
This yields approximately 4 servings.

My question today is how do you deal with stress? As I stated earlier, I eat sweets, but do you exercise, sleep, listen to music, etc? And why?

No comments:

Post a Comment