When your team has possession you are one of two players, one with the ball or one of the other 10 players off the ball. most of the time your role switches in a blink of an eye, going from the person with the ball to the person wit out. "you must immediately transition from bring the passer, to being one of the passers options. and because of this smart players should follow the 3-step rule" Any time a players passes the ball he/she must take at least 3 steps to get a better passing angle. "Smart players who want the ball will take the three steps to find the angle and get the ball" as you can see this all follows my last blog, about passing angle, being a great player takes time energy and practice. I can r;at back to the three step rule because I recently got a new coach and he makes us do it as well. im telling you it realty helps if you are struggling o try and find passing angles or even getting the ball good spot from your teammates I would recommend this rule 100% just go out there and try it and see what you think of it. I love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment