According
to the section of the book titled “to photograph city buildings as a living environment… you must
plan a treatment combining architectural and human subjects” (Beazley 68).
Cities are not just full of tall buildings, they are also filled with tons
of individuals that are just as important. A city wouldn't be a city if it didn't have people in it. The people live in, run, and add charm to an otherwise boring
place. The city of Seattle has a lot of different people living in it that make
it a unique and fun place. Like the book said, in order to photograph a living environment you have to capture the living people in it. In the photograph I took I was able to incorporate architecture and human interaction making the city seem like a place of comradery. The picture I captured was taken in a moment Seahawks pride, and the people in it are shown supporting and communicating with fellow fans. This aspect of the photograph makes the city feel "charged with frenetic activity" (Beazley 68). Overall I think this picture gives the city of Seattle life by showing the people that live in it.

No comments:
Post a Comment