Saturday, January 17, 2015

Fudge Recipe

    What is your top favorite dessert that you love to constantly eat? Mine is Fudge because you can make fudge fast and it's simple. Cooking is one of my favorite passions because I love trying new recipes and enjoying the food after it's made.

    To make fudge you need to have to have the ingredients: (Duffy 215)
1/2 cup of butter, melted
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
pinch of salt

    To make this dessert you need to stir together the butter, cocoa, sugar, flour, eggs, vanilla and salt together. after all the ingredients are mixed pour the batter into a greased pie pan and bake for 20 minutes. (Duffy 215) I was really surprised that this was all the instructions because I thought this dessert would take way longer than it actually took me.

    I really enjoyed making this dessert for my family and I because the fudge tasted like a rich brownie. Since we never made this recipe and loved it so much we ate most of the food in one night. My favorite part about cooking is to find new recipes and never be too scared to try something new. Don't forget to pour yourself a glass of milk before enjoying this fudge.






2 comments:

  1. My favorite dessert is fudge too! this looks really good and i think i might try and make it!! i love trying new things as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I hope you try making this fudge sometime. I know that I am making this dessert again.

      Delete