- "1/2 pound of seasoned ground beef
- 2 Tbsp Ragu Tomato Sauce
- 1 Cup Low Fat Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Baked Potato" (pampered chefs, 58)
Thursday, January 22, 2015
Sloppy Joe Pocket Sandwiches
The Sloppy Joe has always been a classic favorite in the American cuisine. You can find it at almost any barbeque or at any football game party. But what would happen if someone where to change the recipe just a bit? Well, that's exactly what I did. (P.s. it was still messy though) The ingredients I used for this recipe were,
Labels:
Last Year
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love sloppy Joes and this recipe sounds better than the one I usually have
ReplyDeleteThanks. Honestly it was pretty good. I had heard about the recipe from my mom and it was one of those "don't knock it until you try it moments."
ReplyDelete