For the final cupcake I did something really simple.
As always started with frosting the top with a white frosting, going for the tic tac toe theme I could've approached it two ways, piping, or decorating. I chose to decorate because I hate piping because you have to get a bag and it takes precision. Which would you prefer? Anyway, like the book says I "placed toothpicks in tic tac toe pattern on the cupcake" (Richardson 76). This was pretty easy.
Next I simply "added the fruit loops in desirable pattern" (Richardson 76) in my pattern I chose it to be in a winning formation because I'm a winner.
The final look at my final cupcake
This cupcake was really easy and took like 5 minutes! Which one of the cupacakes that I've presented was your favorite?


Hey Taylor, Love the cupcakes! I like this design because of the fruit loops. I think the fruit loops add color and they are always fun. One thing I don't really like are the toothpicks. Maybe there is another way you could make the crossing pattern. Something edible. Do you know if there is another way to do this? Could you use the piping?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYes Sean you could definitely pipe them. But I decided that using fruit loops was more exciting and it was a lot easier than piping!
ReplyDeletethese look really cool! do you think you could actually play a game with them?
ReplyDeletethese look really cool! do you think you could actually play a game with them?
ReplyDelete