Have you ever tried to aim your camera at a
fast moving object and take the shot, but it turned out blurry? Well, that has
happened to me, many times. But, in the book that I am reading, it tells you
how to resolve that problem! Gatcum explains, “When you aim your camera at
something that is moving very quickly, you need split-second exposure times if
you want to avoid motion blur” (Gatcum 66).
Gatcum explains, “One must have a good
shutter speed and focus” (Gatcum 66). Using Flash is also good, in certain
scenarios because flash can be used to add lights to the scene. Also, one
technique that I found out, is that when using a phone to take pictures,
specifically fast moving object pictures, you can set your phone, to a mode
that takes fast action photos. Your phone will be able to take multiple photos
at one time, instead of you having to click the button on your phone ten times!
I like taking action shots because it shows
what a person is doing in that moment. I also like action shots, such as sports
shots’. A type of action shot that I decided to take was of my brother jumping
up. I think this is one of the most common photos to take. For example, a whole
bunch of people can jump up all at once and you can see how high they jumped. I
think it’s a cool shot to take! Here is what my photo turned out like:
| Picture of my brother, Antoine, jumping up! |
In all, I really like taking action shots.
I like how it can capture the movement of a fast moving object, or anything!
Anyone can take action shots and it’s very simple. For example, you can take
action shots of people doing different activities/sports, animals, and
fast-speed objects!
Have you guys ever found a time where taking action shots were difficult?
Ciation: Gatcum, Chris. The Beginner's Photography Guide. United States: DK Publishing, 2013. Print.
Bronte,
ReplyDeletethat's really cool. I've always wondered how the camera could do that. I learned something today. Thank you!
Thanks Alexandria! Photography is really interesting, there are so many different techniques!
ReplyDelete