For my fourth dish, I made a Beef Broccoli recipe. This dish is especially common among the Asian cuisine and is one of my favorite dishes whenever we go out for Chinese.
Ingredients:
- 1 pound of Beef
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 Heads Broccoli
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 Onion
- 2 celery stalks
Directions:
- "Defrost the meat and set stove on high
- Cook meat until meat is cooked until (rare, medium, medium-rare)
- Sauté meat in oils and sauces
- Add vegetables cook until vegetables are fully steamed
- Serve and Enjoy" (pampered chefs, 42)
If I were to do this recipe again, I would probably add different vegetables as opposed to celery and onions and cook my meat a little longer and compare how it tastes different from (medium) cooked meat.
How did you know when the meat was done? Were you nervous to cook meat?
ReplyDeleteNo, not really. I cook a lot and just like anything else, I had to practice at it to improve my skills, and meat was just 1 aspect that I had to learn. Although meat does require a lot more caution and time to cook than anything else.
DeleteLove this! Although I am pescetarian, it still looks delicious. I love that you actually tried the dish and then added your feedback! nice job.
ReplyDelete