For my last post, I decided to "shoot the alphabet". It was a little difficult to get a picture for every letter, so I won't have the whole alphabet, but I'll be putting up the ones that I was able to take. They said that once you practice more, you'll see beyond the obvious. "Don't just find letters in street signs and the like. Instead, find objects that aren't really letters but have the shape of the letters"(205). Since I am still a beginner, I mostly went with things that started with the letter.
| For A, I had an Eiffel Tower necklace that was somewhat shaped like an A. |
![]() |
| For B, I went with books. |
For C, I had a cake[:
|
Next is one of my favorites. For the letter S, I had a picture of the sky.
|
And last but not the least, for the letter W, a water fountain! I liked the fact that it was just a plain wall, with a single water fountain on it. I liked this picture rather than the other one I took where it was a close up on the water fountain. In this, you can see more of the situation, and the focus isn't just on the water fountain, but on the whole picture as well.
"Don't be afraid to take bad pictures. Don't be too quick to delete them off your memory card, either. Take some time to really look at them and see where things went wrong. Be your toughest critic and learn from your mistakes"(243). Overall, I had fun learning about photography and now that I learned new techniques, I can take better pictures.
So my last question is: After this project, will you still continue to learn about your topic?

I love how you did you very last blog. I thought it was very creative. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Molly, I enjoyed doing it [:
ReplyDelete