It’s flu season. So, how are you staying away from getting
sick? Most people would be getting their vitamin c to enhance their immune
system. Try some frosty orange juice for a healthy boost. “Thick, frosty and very refreshing!” (101 Breakfast & Brunch
Recipes).
Ingredients: -6-oz. Can Frozen Orange Juice Concentrate,
partially thawed -1 Cup Milk -1 Cup Water -1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract -12 Ice
Cubes
Blend all ingredients
in a blender until frothy. Then, serve in 4 glasses (101 Breakfast & Brunch
Recipes). Voila! Easy as that with no time lost.
The impact the reading has had on cooking is being given a
different perspective on how to take breakfast. I’ve always viewed breakfast as
just the food portion of it all. I’ve also thought that making juice or
smoothies would take a while to make or I wouldn’t have the ingredients on
hand. Lo and behold, I’ve been proven differently. This take on the classic
orange juice for breakfast shows the variety in the scale of such a basic form.
So, how does making breakfast by yourself or with others given you a different
perspective?
101 Breakfast &
Brunch Recipes. Columbus, OH: Gooseberry Patch, 2012. Print.

This looks amazing! I love smoothies. Could you add different fruits to it as well?
ReplyDelete