While I was doing this craft I couldn't find plain round magnets, weird, right? So I broke some magnetic clip and used then. The thing about this art project is that it is really simple and you can make it your own. Just take the flowers out and replace it with your own design and voila! You have a unique magnetic vine that personalizes your fridge to your own liking.
The materials are 12 faux flowers and faux leaves, 6 plain round magnets, hot glue guns ans glue sticks, and one yard of green satin corn or ribbon.
The steps are:
1. Glue a flower and a couple of leaves to each magnet with your hot glue gun.
2. Apply glue to the other side of the magnet and attach the flower magnet to the satin cord.
3. Add a few more flowers and leaves along the cord to make it look like a vine.
Question: What is your favorite equipment or art supplies to make crafts out of?
Montano, Mark. The Big-ass Book of Crafts 2. New York: Gallery, 2011. Print.



This craft looks great and I think this would be a great idea for like a mother's day present or for my little sister. It's super easy to make and would look beautiful anywhere you put it. My favorite equipment to make art with is a glue gun because it's super fun to play with and burn yourself with!
ReplyDelete