Sunday, December 28, 2014

Soccer i.Q, Part 3

"What if? What's next? What's behind me? These three questions will change your soccer life" (Blank 24).  This quote describes the "Three Questions"  that are of importance to the game of soccer. Most players believe that the most important body part for playing soccer is their feet. Yes, obviously your feet is one of most important part, but in a deeper context your eyes are the most important.

Your eyes prepare you to make the decisions that enable you to play quickly  and keep the ball for your team. Too  many players don utilize them very well. This is a very important skill to master. It will make players see the game faster and play faster. And this is where the three questions come in to play with a good view of the game you will make your decisions on what to do with the ball before it gets to your feet causing you to play better and faster.

In your opinion what do you think is your most important attribute to play soccer the best you can? Explain.


Citation: Blank, Dan. "Soccer i.Q". Copyright 2012 Dan Blank


 This player is using his eyes to watch the ball and the famous player David Beckham is watching and asking him self what to do next.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with the whole "eyes are the most important." What a fantastic blog! wowwww I think that different players need different attributes. wingers and attacking midfielders need lots of speed and midfielder have to have stamina, mentality and strikers need good finishing, etc. But all players need possessing skill which will surpass anyone. Personally I do not like the picture (David Beckham ew...)
    BYeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sophia I worked really hard on this blog post and I'm glad you feel the same way!

    ReplyDelete