Tuesday, December 30, 2014

In the book, Complete Book of Running, it has five steps on picking the right type of running shoes for you. Step four states: "visit a specialty running store" (Burfoot 18), I went to Dick's Sporting Goods to find new running shoes. The running shoes I chose were Nike Free 4.0 V2 this shoe features "...natural movement of your toes...a light weight sole for comfort...pattern rubber outer sole...overall the Nike free makes for comfy flexible shoe for training and running."(DicksSportingGoods). The book shows a diagram on page 19 of what to find in a good pair of running shoes which I used when going to the Dick's Sporting Goods. Overall  the steps and diagram provided by Amby Burfoot helped my knowledge of how to pick the right running shoes.



What type of running shoes do you use?


( Nike Free 4.0 V2)

 "Dick’s Sporting Goods – Official Site – Every Season Starts at Dick’s." Dick’s Sporting Goods – Official  Site – Every Season Starts at Dick’s. N.p., n.d. Web. 30 Dec. 2014

Burfoot, Amby. Runner's World Complete Book of Running: Everything You Need to Know to Run for Fun, Fitness, and Competition. Emmaus, PA: Rodale, 1997. Print.

2 comments:

  1. I like your blog and how you included a picture! The type of running shows that I wear are Nikes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nikes are a very good running shoe, and thank you!
      -Jennifer Stober

      Delete