Christmas crafts are always fun to do around this time of year, especially when you can make money off of them. For my second Christmas craft, I decided to make another ornament. They are Snowman Tea Light ornaments. They were an intermediate level in the book, and they weren't that hard to make (except when you burnt your hands on the hot glue gun every 5 minutes). I had to buy some pink and black paint, and some felt and ribbon, but it was worth it, because they sold like crazy at the holiday bazaar. They are simple to make. You glue the ribbon on the outside, so it can hang. Then I painted the face on it, and used the flame as the nose. The hats were a little more difficult. I used a wooden rod as the base, and wrapped it with felt.
No comments:
Post a Comment