One of the things that I struggle with was deciding what I need to make for breakfast, and in my cookbook I found a recipe for 45 second Eggs. "The trick is microwaving the eggs instead of cooking them in a pan." (Baird 10) The eggs are quick simple and tasty. I have been cooking since I was a kid but I have never seen such a simple easy egg recipe. Now I will explain the three simple steps in how to make these eggs.
1.step is to break the egg into a microwave bowl, add milk, salt, and pepper and beat it together.
2. step is to microwave the Eggs for 30 seconds and then stir with a fork then microwave for 15 more seconds.
3. step is to remove the eggs and stir them then add cheese.
These eggs are accomplished quite easily and they taste yummy and delicious. I eat them for breakfast almost every day now.
Baird, Elizabeth. Kids in the Kitchen. Toronto: Madison, 1998. Print.
No comments:
Post a Comment