What is your activity for IRP 2?
What is your book?
Why are you reading this book -OR- why do you think this book will be helpful for this project?
Add a picture of your book and an MLA Citation.
Title your post after your book's title. Add labels for your name (last first) and activity as well as "Introduction."
For my IRP 2 project, I will be fencing and using Nick Evangelista's The Art and Science of Fencing to improve my techniques. I'm an advanced level fencer and some of what is on here is review, but I find that this book will have some practical applications to my fencing and to my coaching. I teach youth (ages 7-10) fencing and need to be familiar with terminology. Not only will this book benefit me with a refresher of terms, but I can always relearn the basics, because it is good to practice the fundamentals to improve technique.
Evangelista, Nick. The Art and Science of Fencing. Indianapolis, IN: Masters, 1996. Print.

No comments:
Post a Comment