Thomas, Joy. The Art of Portrait Drawing: Learn the Essentials Techniques of the Masters. New York: F+W Media, 2012. Print.
Monday, November 16, 2015
The Art of Portrait Drawing: Learn Essential Techniques of the Masters
For my IRP 2 project, I will be drawing realistic portraits and using Joy Thomas's The Art of Portrait Drawing: Learn Essential Techniques of the Masters to practice drawing people with realistic features. I've been drawing since I was a very little girl and I have a lot of experience drawing but drawing portraits is not something I'm completely comfortable with yet. I thought it will be interesting to explore great techniques other amazing artists use to draw portraits.

Thomas, Joy. The Art of Portrait Drawing: Learn the Essentials Techniques of the Masters. New York: F+W Media, 2012. Print.
Thomas, Joy. The Art of Portrait Drawing: Learn the Essentials Techniques of the Masters. New York: F+W Media, 2012. Print.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment