Robertson, Jeanette. Watercolor 101: Techniques for the Absolute Beginner. New York: Sterling Pub., 2007. Print.
Monday, November 16, 2015
Watercolor 101: Techniques for the Absolute Beginner
For my IRP Quarter 2 Project, I will learn how to paint complex scenes using watercolors with the help of Jeanette Robertson's Watercolor 101: Techniques for the Absolute Beginner. This book covers the basics of watercolor (e.g. materials needed to paint, an overview on types of colors, various types of brush strokes, etc.) as well as directions for more complex paintings (landscape, still life, people). This will be helpful for me because I've never learned how to paint with watercolors, so I need detailed directions to guide me through this learning process.

Robertson, Jeanette. Watercolor 101: Techniques for the Absolute Beginner. New York: Sterling Pub., 2007. Print.
Robertson, Jeanette. Watercolor 101: Techniques for the Absolute Beginner. New York: Sterling Pub., 2007. Print.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment