Thursday, December 31, 2015

North Pole Cupcakes- Kids in the Kitchen

For Christmas this year I decided that I wanted to make some delicious  cupcakes. An option that was available to me through my cookbook was North Pole Cupcakes. "The ingredient that makes the cupcake taste delicious is too use a smaller proportion of flour and a higher concentration of milk." (Baird 80) You use the creaming method which is basically what it says. cream the butter before using it. I learned how to do this in Creative Cooking class this year which has really helped me in this project.




The Cupcakes ended up turning out delicious and they where a big hit with my family.







1 comment:

  1. This looks like a fun and different recipie. Cupcakes are always a hit for the holdidays, espercially Christmas themed ones! I like the fact you included the steps of the what to add and when. OVerall this looks like a recipie that I will try for the next holiday season!

    ReplyDelete