Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Come to Brunch- Make-Ahead Breakfast Eggs

"Dedication. To all those early-risers who love to eat a homemade breakfast while watching the sun come up" (101 Breakfast & Brunch Recipes).  What better way is there to begin your beautiful day than like this? To start the journey of cooking, I thought it would be best to begin with the basic breakfast meals of scrambled eggs. The recipe calls for about six eggs, one-fourth cup of milk, and one-fourth teaspoon of salt and pepper. Beat them all together in a bowl, add to the skillet, stir occasionally, and you're done once the eggs are set and still moist. You are then welcomed to add on whatever toppings you so desire, like shredded cheddar cheese or bits of bacon (101 Breakfast & Brunch Recipes). You could also munch on it with some toast with jam while you watch the sun rise.


The impact the reading has had on my cooking is gaining more experience points for later down the road when I'm by myself. I also found it as a way to have a pretty quick meal to make for breakfast in the morning. Making this the night before and then just reheating it up in the microwave helps with time management as well. So, I would like to ask, how could cooking breakfast help in other aspects of your everyday life?
101 Breakfast & Brunch Recipes. Columbus, OH: Gooseberry Patch, 2012. Print.

No comments:

Post a Comment