Each achievement is roughly 20g for Xbox players, so scratch what I just said if you play PlayStation, because those things are still bronze rated (scrubs).
HOWEVER, playing the campaign isn't that difficult, and you can still get all the achievements you want with just a little help. (campaign help starts on page 13 and goes to 83)
Naturally, that help comes in the form of the games strategy guide. It lists all the achievements, how to get them and many other collectibles within the game. Not to mention it has step by step guidelines on how you may need to deal with some of the levels. you might need this extra help if you ever get stuck and don't know where to go, or you are having difficulty beating the level.
Of course, for those who wanted to play the single player for this guy:
| the one and only, Kevin Spacey as the C.E.O. of Atlas. |
But overall, using the book to help you get through the single player game isn't that bad of an idea. if you had to use it at all, use it for the intel locations, as it give you them all.
I hope this helped some people, but it may not help all of you given the fact that you'll actually have to buy the book to utilize some of my advice. this is just a taste of the game, but definitely not all of it or half of it.
So if you have the game, plunk away at whatever you want to do, or you could buy the book knowing what you want to look for. I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help, but with over 9+ missions that's a lot of ground to cover just for going over this whole book which has 235 pages, and all of them used to information.
So if you are looking on more information of what i'm going to have, its just going to be about the book. Sorry.
I haven't played the most recent Call of Duty, but the only reason I'd even watch this game is for Kevin Spacey's cutscenes. He plays a good villain in anything. I much preferred Halo's storyline, how it was always connected throughout each installment. After Reach came out, it made a good prequel and probably hundreds of hours of fun for my friends and I. Plus, the achievements always had some sort of flare to them, not those PlayStation trophies (SKRUBZ 360 NOE SCEOPZ R8 8/8 M8). So I'll take this as a protip- if I rent COD: AW, I'll know to read the book for all the achieveables! *BLEEP BLOOP*
ReplyDelete*BLEEP BLOOP* yes, its actually pretty great as it lets you know where you can get the achievements as well. if you ever do get the game, i would recommend going to the youtube channel rooster teeth and looking at the achievement guides (looks like you already know them anyway!). but this game is practically free achievements for a good amount of gamerscore, its pretty sweet
DeleteI'm all about them achieveables.
ReplyDelete